Music

Sunday 22 July 2012

Finally!

The sun is out and I'm feeling so good!It's better to surround  yourself with positive people.
I have spent the last few days with the greatest people ever,N,M,K... etc. I haven't smiled and laughed this much since this time last summer.Those girls won't let anyone disrespect them and that's what I like. My baby is also doing fine,28 days left. I can not wait until the other half of me A comes back from her holiday in Poland. It's been so long not seeing her and we have already made plans for when she comes back!8 days left :)
It is going to be so hot this week! I am buzzing and can not wait to enjoy the sunshine.

Anyways,to sum this all up,I'm glad that I got back with a great circle of people and I'm glad things are getting better. Hope you guys have fun too! Make the most of it!

                                                            Love PM xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Zapraszam na mój nowo powstały blog http://free-to-be-myself-forever.blogspot.com/
    Obserwujemy?:)

    Na powiedźcie czekam u siebie.:)

    ReplyDelete