Music

Thursday 21 June 2012

Chapter One



I couldn’t walk any further, and not literally speaking. I just could not walk further on this path full of miserable scenarios and unknown feelings. I’m usually open minded but never too open, you never know what’s coming to you. I don’t have many friends, and if I do, they’re carefully picked out of a bunch of jerks motivated by intolerance and rude manners. I have many enemies, but as the famously known rapper once said ‘you’ve got enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something. I used to never stand up for myself and let people take advantage of my kindness. Never again, am I willing to let people take my kindness as a weakness. So let me begin my story with a little tip for everyone. Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not , in fact , just surrounded by assholes.


Peace&Love
PM

No comments:

Post a Comment